"I am happy to write this review for Mr. Ronnie Ward, the owner of Abel Construction Services.
I am well versed in the construction trades and in 1983 I built my current residence which is a 3500 sq.ft. modified geodesic dome (with many angles).
It was shortly after hurricane Ivan came through our area in 2004 when high quality, reputable contractors were at a premium. A general contractor from my church who used Mr. Ward's company on a regular basis highly recommended him to me.
Mr. Ward worked me into his schedule and affected the repairs to my house in a very timely and professional manner. His workmanship was impeccable and his prices were very reasonable, so over the years, whenever I had a carpentry project, he became my go to person.
Some of the projects he has completed for me are:
1. 2008 he partitioned a room in the basement and the door is so well balanced the only thing you hear when it closes is a click of the latch.
2. 2008/9 he closed in and created a 400 sq.ft. workroom under a screened in porch.
3. 2009 he helped me with a major renovation in the main foyer and basement staircase.
4. 2010 we converted a large screened in porch into a Florida room with 10 large windows, three walls of cabinetry with a wet bar, plaster ceilings and Eastern red Cedar walls.
5. 2013 he helped in the construction of a 480 sq.ft. deck, 9 feet off grade.
Last year I received a distress call from a handyman friend who was working on a home renovation involving 200 + feet of 4 inch crown molding. I called Ronnie who, without hesitation, jumped in and saved the project.
For these reasons, among many others, too numerous to count, I have no reservations about endorsing Mr. Ronnie Ward. He is a good solid Christian and a real true craftsman whose word is his bond.
Feel free to call for any further questions about Mr. Ward.